Sandringham Vehicle Inspection and Roadworthy Certificate Services
Team T & A Auto Repairs is fully accredited to perform Roadworthy Inspection in Sandringham. A Roadworthy Certificate (rwc) is issued after a vehicle passes a safety inspection after undergoing a defined process. Our aim is to provide a roadworthy inspection that ensures your vehicle is inspected to the highest standards under the guidance of a professional team of mechanics.
- We employ qualified and highly trained inspectors
- We provide training sessions to all our inspectors to ensure high inspection standards are maintained
- We deploy state-of-the-art inspection tools at our center to enhance efficiency as well as accuracy.
When Do You Need a Roadworthy Certificate?
- You are selling a registered vehicle
- Transferring registration to a new owner
- Transferring registration from another state
- Re-registering an unregistered vehicle
Roadworthy Inspection Services at T & A Auto Repairs involve:
- Seats and Restraints
- Windscreen and windows
- Body and chassis
- Steering and suspension
- Service brake history
- Wheels and tyres
- Brake components
- Engine and drivelines
- Exhaust emission
- Road test
- Hand-brake test
- Lights and electrical components
At T & A Auto Repairs, our expert team has all the experience to offer you the right advice with consideration to the safe operation of your vehicle. We inspect vehicles of all makes and models. Our skilled mechanics take a test drive followed by a comprehensive under-bonnet-inspection. Further, we check the brake and exhaust along with steering and suspension systems thoroughly to provide you with a complete report on the condition of your vehicle. In short, our process ensures your car gets a roadworthy certificate by passing all the evaluation tests.
Book Your Car Inspection with Us!
For further information about our Roadworthy Services, call us directly at 03 9585 0150! Book your car inspection today to ensure that your car meets the basic set safety standards.