Reliable Car Air Conditioning Service in Melbourne
T & A Auto Repairs is a leading car air conditioning service specialist in Melbourne. Our experienced mechanics offer efficient re-gassing services, checking air conditioning system for any possible leaks and provides you with a kind of maintenance and repair that is most applicable to your car.
Your car air conditioning system is the major contributor to keep your car’s interior climate pleasant and comfortable whenever in use. Hence, as soon as you encounter any cooling issue in your car, don’t ignore it! Reach out to us and we will do the needful by providing you with the best cooling system in your car.
Significance of Maintaining Your Car’s Air Conditioning (A/C) System
Our expert team of mechanics provides air conditioning services including:
- Visually inspecting all A/C components
- Running a performance test
- Testing the A/C system for interior cabin temperature and refrigerant leaks
- Replacing the system refrigerant and maintaining lubrication levels
- Restoring interior cooling ability
Symptoms of Air Conditioning System Failure
The air conditioning system issues of your car can create health issues for you and your family. The common issues include:
- Air does not flow freely into the cabin of your car as the ventilation fan or the circuit is faulty.
- There is a refrigerant leak in the system not allowing the air to cool.
- There is a blockage in the system as the expansion valve is stuck, closed or frozen, not allowing the air to cool.
- There is a foul smell coming from the air conditioner because of a dirty air filter.
- There is no flow of refrigerant due to a faulty compressor, compressor clutch or electrical fault.
There are various reasons attached to maintaining your car’s air conditioning system with our reliable services. Our routine car air conditioning service;
- Allows proper system refrigerant and also maintains lubrication levels
- Lessens the risk of untimely compressor failure through proper system maintenance
- Leads to a desired interior cabin temperature
- Quickly fixes the voltage and connection problems
- Minimizes the possibility of expensive repairs and unit replacement
- Keeps every component of the unit healthy and makes sure that they are running effortlessly and efficiently
Book Your Appointment Today
Opt for our reliable car air conditioning services as soon as you feel that your car’s A/C is not working properly. Call us directly at 03 9585 0150 to book your appointment!